20 Jan 2013

Hi: First Post :)

Okay...... so I guess this is the part where I introduce myself to anyone reading this and explain what I'm going to do on this blog

Well First of all hi to anyone that stumbled on over here.....probably by accident :) hope you find something interesting/useful on here :)


The reason I'm Here I guess is mostly to just keep track of what I'm doing and put it out there for anyone to see.....Kinda like a diary.

I really have no idea what I'm doing... even consider myself to be a bit of a technophobe, 
(deleted so many accounts after getting frustrated with them)

but as you can see I like to keep track of my books on goodreads so why not keep a track of everything else...

I'm currently on a bit of hair journey (if you don't know what that is look it up), so I'll probably be posting product reviews and all my other hair shenannigans lol :)

Site is still under maintenance so soz if its bare atm..... still have plenty of work to do (I'm a bit of a perfectionist so this might take a while lol)


feel free to follow me on instagram twitter etc whatever else is on my google profile.... there isn't much on there yet but hopefully I'll be more active once I get my act together lol :)

will have some more stuff on here so keep a look out :) xxx