4 Nov 2013

Organic World Moroccan Argan Oil conditioner



I found this conditioner in Discount UK for £2.99 however I did spot it in bodycare too and in TK Maxx for £4.99. Online it retails for £9.99 so I was very chuffed to know I bought it for a fraction of the price.


The ingredients in this conditioner are very simple and don't look like anything special from a normal every day conditioner however this one contains Argan oil which is why I bought it.

So first impressions......

Well I was disappointed to find out that it wasn't as thick as I thought it would be. It's smooth and creamy but still has a lot of slip so at least it's good for detangling and co-washing. After rinsing it out my hair is reasonably easy to comb through and after towel drying my curls are nicely defined and moisturised.
This conditioner is thicker and more moisturising than the herbal essences conditioners and even the Pantene pro-V range. It's too thick to be used as a leave-in, especially on fine hair. but it probably works best as a wash & go, detangling, co-washing conditioner.

Although this conditioner didn't live up to my expectations I would still recommend it for regular use. However, if your strands are really suffering then I don't think it would do anything special to help them, something thicker and more nourishing would be needed. For £2.99 you get 500ml so it's still good value for money. 3/5 stars from me :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx